COLOTRAQ’s State of the Art, Cloud Based Software Providing unparalleled tools and access to virtually every service provider in the world
DCI Traq™ is our completely free, proprietary, cloud based software that enables users to dynamically research, compare and purchase colocation, managed hosting, cloud, and related connectivity through COLOTRAQ’s unrivaled network of service providers worldwide. This robust new software is truly an industry first and highly innovative in its design and has a fully integrated Center of Intelligence, a CRM platform, and comprehensive reporting/ commissions management tools and powerful real time metrics.
Get a free quote
Have providers compete
for your business
COLOTRAQ can help you find colocation providers in Atlanta!
Do you need to find a data center for colocation services in Atlanta, but aren’t sure where to start your search? Whether you’re reaching capacity in your existing facility, looking to relocate your data centers, or are searching for a lower cost provider, COLOTRAQ can help you find the right colocation solution, and at no charge to you, our customer. With over 500 partners in 1,200 markets across 160 countries, as well as our proprietary and proven effective sourcing methodology, COLOTRAQ has the connections and expertise to find you the best colocation services for your needs in any market.
Atlanta Colocation Market at a glance
With the tenth largest metro GDP in the United States, Atlanta is home to many businesses that drive both the wholesale and colocation data center space utilization. For example:
- Twelve Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in the metro Atlanta area.
- Atlanta continues to grow as a host city for international business as well; the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport has been ranked as the world’s busiest airport based on number of passengers for more than 10 years.
- Atlanta’s downtown region hosts one of the largest Internet exchange points, 56 Marietta, a carrier hotel that includes several multi-tenant data center colocation providers. This interconnection concentration is continued directly across the street at the 55 Marietta Street facility. Interconnections for virtually all multi-tenant data center providers in this area pass through these two carrier hotels.
- The data center providers extend beyond the downtown area to include suburbs primarily north and west of Atlanta, such as Alpharetta, Lithia Springs, Norcross, Smyrna, and Suwanee.
Atlanta offers several features that have sustained its continued growth for both businesses and data centers, such as:
- Power is inexpensive compared with national averages, and has proven to be extremely reliable and stable.
- The region has proven to be relatively free from natural disasters, due to its inland position, which provides protection from weather events common in the southeastern United States.
- Atlanta enjoys the highest elevation above sea level for any city east of the Mississippi, adding to the minimal risk of flooding related to storms.
What’s In It For You?
COLOTRAQ’s value-add is simple but exceptional: We know the business, the markets, and the facilities.
We are completely independent and neutral because we don’t own, operate, or work for any data center providers; yet we work with all of the commercial data centers in the Atlanta market. As such, COLOTRAQ’s clients get to pick the best of the best. The data center sourcing consultants we employ have comprehensive facility and market knowledge. They save you both time and money by working directly with our data center providers, reviewing your requirements, and getting you competitive proposals. This promotes fair competition and ensures that you get the best data center provider, at the best price, based on YOUR requirements, not on arbitrary quotas.
Ultimately, we can help you find data center colocation services in the Atlanta area, while giving you a client engagement experience that rivals any of the top tier consulting firms (while not paying any of the fees). Click the button and start receiving competitive colocation quotes for your data center needs.